Below are some links to activities and resources at Snoqualmie Pass:
The Summit At Snoqualmie is the ski/snowboard resort, and the main attraction during the winter months.
- Summit At Snoqualmie Web site
- Ski/Snowboard areas:
- Summit Tubing details
- Snoqualmie Pass Nordic Skiing Trail maps
- Snoqualmie Snowshoeing details
Washington Department of Transportation site for Snoqualmie Pass.
Off season activity links around Snoqualmie Pass
- Hiking trails are available everywhere
- Mountain Biking maps and details
- Waterfall guide in the Snoqualmie Pass area
Several Lakes are in the area for Kayaking, power boating, swimming, fishing, etc.
All you could ever want to know about Snoqualmie Pass.
Snoqualmie Pass is part of the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.